Monday 7 December 2020

For an integrated primary care network





When we think of primary care, we tend to stick to the services provided in health centres, but too often we forget that luckily, other actors work in the territory, such as continuous and urgent care devices, community-based services, social services, mental health and addiction teams, sexual and reproductive health care services, public health teams, rehabilitation providers, palliative care teams, and others that may specifically exist in some places.

For years it has been thought that comprehensive health organizations (CHO), also called territorial managements, are the governance model that should facilitate the long-awaited integration of processes. However, progress is scarce and slow and, besides, one of the complaints about primary care is that, in CHO’s, it too often dissolves into the complex organizational charts of hospitals, occupying irrelevant positions and losing many budget battles.

Now, an initiative of the English (NHS Long-term Plan 2019), promotes the governance of the network of health and social services of each territory, through the primary care networks, organizational structures that would allow primary care to have much more force, since they would manage, under the same umbrella, all the health and social services that act in the same community, which would become more efficient, more attractive to the professionals involved and could address community health activities in a more coral way.

Historically, hospitals have had a lot of voice, thanks to which they have obtained generous budgets and achieved great milestones in clinical outcomes, especially in patients suffering from acute illnesses. Now that the paradigm has shifted towards chronicity and frailty, the voices of primary care and community work must make their way into the organization charts, through the promotion of an integrated network of primary care. This organizational model, as the English one, should allow, within the framework of CHO, that the different services that operate in the same territory have a shared project and a unified management team that helps combat fragmentation and that knows how to defend just budgets for valuable services.


Jordi Varela 
Editor

7 comments:

  1. Herbal cure for herpes virus and other deadly diseases. I used to be positive with herpes virus but am completely negative now with the help of DR KHAM  Herbs. I got to know about DR KHAM and he sent me a herbal medicine that I took for two weeks and now I am completely Negative of herpes virus without any side effects or complaints. Contact DR KHAM for a cure to all diseases and I am sure you will find a complete solution with him. Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +2348159922297 You can Also Visit his website to know more about him at > https://herbal-dr-kham.jimdosite.com for more information about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was cured of HSV with the use of natural herbs. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I suffered from HSV for 1yrs but with the help of Dr. Kham herbal medicine, I was cured within a Two weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through UPS courier delivery service. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. Kham now, he is a herbalist doctor, I assure you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr. Kham has herbs that cure Hiv, Herpes, diabetes, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr. Kham through his Email address on: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or WHATSAP/CALL him on +2348159922297, You can Also Visit his website to know more about him at >https://herbal-dr-kham.jimdosite.com/ or visit his Blog at https://drkhamcaregiver.blogspot.com/ , Please share the good news to other people once you are cured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY

    My mouth is short of words, i am so happy because Dr voodoo has healed me
    from HIV which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have
    spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have
    tried all means in life to always i can become HIV negative one day, but
    there was no answer until i found Dr voodoo the parish of African who
    provide me some healing herbs that i uses , now i am glad telling everyone
    that i am now HIV Negative, i am very happy, thank you Dr voodoo for
    helping my life comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good
    lord that i serve blessed you Dr voodoo and equip you to the higher grade
    for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in
    this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get
    healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly
    type,contact Dr voodoo for your HIV healing herbs today at:
    voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com He will be always happy to assist you
    online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr voodoo today for
    your healing hearbs immediately, you can also
    add him on whatsApp +2348140120719 thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guaranteed to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is that they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedies which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr ODOMA via Email: drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com or via WhatsApp: +2348100649947 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enlarge and Erect healthily. I also learn that Dr ODOMA also can cure other types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM CAM, HIV/STDS, FIBROSIS LOST OF WEIGHT, BREAST ENLARGEMENT, HIPS and BUMS ENLARGEMENT etc Thank you..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr Dan healing herbal medicine is mighty and genuine,I use Melissa oil and Lavender Healing herbs but result were just still the same as usual but using DrDan healing herbs cured my herpes final and I have being living for 1year and 6 month now No Sores, My herpes is truly gone....Contact him if you interested of his herbal medicine on what-sapp (+2348116513016) or email (drdanhealingherbs@yahoo.com) He can as well cure the following....HIV.....FIBROID..ASTHMA...DIABETES...ALS....HEPATITIS B...LOVE SPELL...RESTORE BROKEN MARRIAGE AND OTHER CHRONIC DISEASE

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a great herbal man called Dr voodoo who can cure Hepatitis B virus and other deadly diseases with the use of natural herbs to cure Hepatitis B virus problems. He is from Africa and he is a great doctor and he can also cure you as well if you are have the problem And other deadly disease and here is email address voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348140120719 HERPES CURE,CANCER CURE,HIV/AIDS CURE,HPV CURE

    ReplyDelete
  7. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT CURED TOTALLY FROM HERPES VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU HERBS

    I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes  Virus by a Doctor called Dr ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how Doctor Ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his email: (ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com)or what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) and get all your problems solved.
    1)Sickness of any kind
    2)Help to cure  HEPATITIS B, DIABETICS, HIV/AIDS  and BIPOLAR
    3)Divorce, Breakup problem, To Re-unit or to cast a spell
    4)Pregnancy problem
    5)Financial problem and Job promotion
    6)bad mouth odour or tooth problem
    7)eye or ear problem
    8) enlargement of manhood


    Website: www.ishiakuherbalcure.Wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete